- LGBT Anti-Discrimination Campaign: Brouchure with summary of Principles
- National Human Rights Plan 2009 -2013: Ministry of Justice, establishes measures against LGBT discrimination, references Principles, see page 199 and 201.
- Letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church of Bolivia: Colectivo "Diversensia" de Sucre, local LGBT organization, references the Principles
- Campaign to promote LGBT rights: Igualdad LGBT distributed copies of the Principles
- Reference to Principles as legal framework: Observatorio sobre orientación/identidad sexual
- Draft of Human Rights Plan 2008-2012: Colectivo GLBT, includes adoption of Principles, see page 4
- LGBT Training Course: Sindicato Trabajadoras Asalariadas de Sucre, includes references to Principles
- NGOs Letter to Congress: The letter addresses the issue of same-sex marriage and references the Priniciples