- LGBTT Conference: Justice Ministry and other organizations, uses Principles as guidelines
- National Conference LGBTT: Presidency of the Republic, quotes Principles as legal framework, see pages 8,58,59, and 64
- Reference document on Homophobia in schools: Ministry of Education,see page 19 for reference to Principles
- News on first LGBT conference: CLAM (sexuality and human rights research), quotes the Princicples
- Essay on Gender Identity: Mauro Cabral, CLAM (sexuality and human rights research)
- Interview with Mauro Cabral: CLAM (sexuality and human rights research)
- Request for use of chosen name in schools: Federal Education Board of Belo Horizonte
- Seminar on LGBT rights: Sao Paulo, 5 April 2008, uses Principles for definitions, see page 14
- Amicus on International Anti-Discrimination Law : Amicus Curiae, several references throughout document to the Principles.
- Powerpoint on LGBT rights: Sao Paulo, see reference to Principles page 4
- Seminar on LGBT rights: Sao Paulo, March 2008, see references to Principals pages 27 & 30
- Guidelines for the Media on non-discriminatory language: Prosecutor Office of the State of Uniao, quotes Principals as legal framework, see pages 47 and 93
- Legal reform to anti-discrimination law: Incorporates sexual orientation and gender identity, uses Principles as legal framewor see page 3
- Interview with Chilean LGBT leader: CLAM (sexuality and human rights research), quotes the Principles
- Interview with Sônia Corrêa: CLAM (sexuality and human rights research). Sônia participated in drafting the Principles.
- News on debate about transexuality, transgender, and health: Comissão de Ciudadania e Reproduçao, references the Principles.
- Declaration against LGBT crimes and discrimination: Catolicas pele Direito de Decidar, references the Principles page 1.